- From afar, Olli resembles many of the “future is now!” electric autonomous shuttles that have popped up in recent years.
- The tall rectangular pod, with its wide-set headlights and expansive windows nestled between a rounded frame, gives the shuttle a friendly countenance that screams, ever so gently, “come along, take a ride.”
- But Olli is different in almost every way, from how it’s produced to its origin story. And now, its maker, Local Motors, has given Olli an upgrade in hopes of accelerating the adoption of its autonomous shuttles.
- New Delhi: German automobile group Volkswagen AG has invested in a technology company called SeeReal Technologies to acquire a minority stake there.
- The investment will secure access for the VW to future-oriented augmented reality in the field of display technologies for the automobiles. Volkswagen believes this will help the group to work on safer driving technologies.
3. We offer enterprise-grade open source solutions from edge to core to cloud: Brent Schroeder, Global CTO, SUSE
- In an exclusive interview with ETCIO, Schroeder talks about how SUSE intends to power digital transformation for companies to innovate and compete.
- For more than five decades, Moore’s Law has governed the pace of innovation in the semiconductor industry – driving evolution in the computing space from the early desktops and laptops to cloud computing and Internet of Things today. Every 18 to 24 months,double the number of transistors per unit area were crammed into our silicon chips. This helped reduce cost as well as improve performance and power consumption in successive generations of microchips. As microchips became more compact, it also helped pave the way for thinner compute form factors including the mobile phones, tablets and ultrathin laptops.
- PhonePe, reveals how machine learning and in-house technology models are revolutionising user experience.
For Previous TechBits, Click Here.