- Around 20 percent of India’s investments came from Singapore and more than 9000 Indian companies were registered here, he noted.
- In 1992, India launched the India-Asian partnership and by 2005 “we” were members of the East Asia Summit, the minister said.
- ToneTag’s technology involves transmitting data from one device to another using sound waves and nearly 52 million customers have been benefited from this.
- The firm is slowly foraying into the international market in geographies across Japan, Asia Pacific, Middle-East, Sri Lanka and South Africa.
- Platform says the government can have right over data only in event of law and order situation, enforcement matter.
- LocalCircles has conducted surveys on the issues in which 6,000 startups had participated and the contents of the letter reflect their majority opinion.
- A host of product firms have moved tech teams here to leverage cost arbitrage in the last 8 months.
- Paying a marginally higher salary is not an issue for foreign firms as it is still one-fifth of what they would have to pay in their home markets.
- The fund will primarily be focused on startups in India, but will also look at backing entrepreneurs in Southeast Asia.
- The move by Binny Bansal to turn into a full-time investor will be one of the rare transitions by successful tech entrepreneurs in the country.