- The first-ever Digital Economy Report said the size of the global digital economy range from 4.5 to 15.5 percent of world GDP.
- India ranked fourth in terms of growth in the share of the ICT sector’s value-added in GDP between 2010 and 2017.
- Under the enhanced portfolio, the eCommerce firm will bring in products like an insurance for tuition fee, loans, co-branded smart debit cards, test-taking platforms, among other services.
- The firm has more than 10,000 colleges, universities, and other educational institutions on its platform.
- The company is also in talks with SoftBank Group Corp., its biggest investor, for more financing that could delay the IPO even further.
- Last month WeWork filed its preliminary prospectus that revealed the company had racked up billions in losses, was burning through cash and had set up an arcane corporate structure riddled with potential conflicts.
- Startups working on the income share agreement model have a market to scale up, but they need solutions to do that.
- These are some of India’s software development and coding startups that follow the model of ‘Study Without Paying a Fee, Payback When You Get a Job’, aka, income share agreement. For a detailed explanation of ISA in ET see…
- The solution would integrate AI and blockchain to automate and fully-digitize back-office operations.
- This solution would allow banks to achieve a higher level of efficiency in operations and simultaneously deliver a better customer experience across a range of products.