- July saw 822 million transactions; use may touch 1 billion in the upcoming festival months.
- Newly released data from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) show that in August, a total of 918 million transactions worth Rs 1.54 lakh crore were processed on the interoperable digital payments channel; an 11.6% surge in volumes and 5.5% in value from the month of July, when 822 million transactions worth Rs 1.46 lakh crore were made.
- The company aims to launch in international markets, including the US, Africa, UAE and Southeast Asia, in the next 18 months.
- 3rdFlix plans to use the capital to expand the 6-12th-grade segment and launch immersive and experiential content later this year.
- The startup, which has already launched OneScore App for credit tracking, will also look to offer credit cards to consumers in partnership with banks.
- There are over 300 million consumers whose credit scores are parked with credit bureaus like CIBIL and Experian, which is a potential market for FPL Technologies.
- The fresh funds will be used for amplifying distribution networks across all metro and non- metro cities and doubling down the existing R&D team to strengthen the IP further.
- The hardware and IoT startup ecosystem in India, incentivised by the current Government’s Make in India program, has been witnessing an overwhelming boom in the last five years.
- Founder and CEO Girish Mathrubootham unveiled Freshsuccess at the Refresh 19 conference in Las Vegas on Wednesday.
- Freshsuccess helps teams track the health of a client account and “identify accounts that are either at risk or ready to buy more goods and services,” according to a release from the company. Freshsuccess will be generally available in January 2020.