- WATCH OUT: Firm is in a race with Google and Facebook for ad spends this festive season.
- Amazon has run campaigns with brands such as Citibank and Maruti Suzuki and is looking to acquire more large clients in the run-up to the festive season.
The etailer is targeting $3 billion in sales this festive season.
- Wholesale units of e-commerce marketplaces have come under the scanner following a revision in the foreign direct investment rules for the sector in December.
- “When I set up exchanges and launched different products, I was creating and innovating for a very elite class in financial markets. Today, I want to create something for the masses,” Shah told in an interview.
- “We now have a very conducive environment with a strong leadership under Prime Minister Narendra Modi that wants to promote entrepreneurship and job creation,” said Shah.
- Despite the encouraging numbers, a call for action was suggested in several core areas for the eventual growth of the startup ecosystem.
- An increase of seed and early-stage funding, more active angel investors in Delhi NCR, outcome-driven programs to boost tech talent and creating more affordable co-working spaces was felt to be the need of the hour.
- As you understand —this is extremely market sensitive, Kapoor said in a WhatsApp message.
- Reports suggested that Kapoor is in talks with Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma which may be at a personal level, and which Kapoor neither confirmed nor denied.