SoftBank has invested a total of about $10.65 billion into the New York-based company, but that has been at a range of valuations.
- WeWork has lined up a $6 billion credit line that is contingent on it raising at least $3 billion in an IPO, according to its prospectus.
- Blinc Technologies’ services include online ticketing solutions, cab-sharing app, loyalty points platform and Digi-payment system
- Nivaan Goyal had, in the last few months of Jet’s operations, closely aided his father in trying to find a new investor for the company.
3. Bike-sharing startup Vogo in talks with Goldman Sachs for $50 million; Bounce gets a commitment of $75 million
- which are largely solving for short-distance mobility needs of customers in cities, multiple investors that ET spoke to indicate.
- While Vogo is in talks to raise $50m from Goldman Sachs, rival Bounce is eyeing $75 million.
- Paytm’s parent One97 Communications posted Rs 3,959.6 crore in net losses for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019, against Rs 1,490 crore for the same period in the previous year.
- While admitting that the roadmap was not ready yet, Sharma said he wanted Paytm to generate more cash before going public.
- Dell said citing IDC data that it owns 20.5% of the market for SMB for the half-year (H1) period of this calendar year.
- The company is also opening two offline Solution Centres in Bengaluru and Chennai.