- Tork Motors is gearing up to launch its flagship electric motorcycle in the next few months.
- I place good value on the sound logic and the approach that the team at Tork Motors has taken,” Tata Sons Chairman Emeritus Ratan Tata said in a statement.
- The modules of this e-learning platform will aid and enable youth, innovators, entrepreneurs and small and medium industries (SMEs) in understanding IPRs for their ownership and protection.
- The L2Pro has been successfully implemented in Germany, UK Italy and France, benefiting immensely from close collaboration with respective IP organizations and public research institutions.
- JPMorgan funds are among We Co.’s largest shareholders, trailing only SoftBank Group Corp., the company’s co-founders and venture capital giant Benchmark Capital.
- While JPMorgan has the closest ties to WeWork, the turmoil may be more apparent in other banks’ results this quarter.
- Startups are looking for senior executives to help them scale and expand, having attracted a rush of investors as they remain unscathed by the macroeconomic headwinds.
- “Startups have remained mostly untouched by the overall slowdown in the job market for they have the back up of private equity and venture capital firms.
- The company to use the proceeds to expand its loan book, bolster its technology and business-focused talent acquisition efforts across geographies.
- True Balance also counts SoftBank Ventures Asia, the early-stage investment arm of the Japanese investment giant, as an investor, having raised capital from the latter in 2016 and 2017.