- Paytm has completely cut incentives on P2P UPI transactions after seeing a group of customers conduct millions of transactions of Rs 21 between its network and other rival players.
- The firm expects GMV, which does not include P2P money transfers that don’t earn any revenue, to reach $35 billion by year-end.
- Their exposure in the startup scene and operational credibility have made them darlings of venture capital firms
- Some investors think as, in 2014-15, the market is moving ahead of itself, and VCs are assuming the business building is very easy.
- White Hat Jr has its own coding curriculum and gives one-on-one lessons through interactive online classes.
- White Hat Jr also intends to add global class scheduling feature and gamification techniques to its platform.
- In a 2016 survey by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 3 in 5 divorce attorneys said more clients were seeking prenups in the past three years.
- Long popular with older wealthy couples who re-marry, prenups are also being demanded by entrepreneurs who want to keep future windfalls to themselves.
- The access to a country the size of China, the world’s second-largest economy and consumer market is a powerful reason for linking up.
- Separately, Chinese VC investments in India continue to be on an upward curve.