- The company lets users watch ads that they like and pays them for it, with a portion of the earnings also going to a social cause of the user’s choice.
- OneOneDay said it would use the funding to scale up its sales operations and enhance the platform.
- The fundraising plans come amid controversy around WeWork’s initial public offering.
- “We still maintain a good relationship with WeWork globally and will retain the brand,” said Karan Virwani, director, WeWork India.
- The latest launches including OnePlus 7T, Samsung M30S, Samsung M10S, and Vivo U10 will be listed at attractive prices.
- The sale promises up to 40% off on Flagship Samsung models with Galaxy Note 9 available at rock bottom price of Rs 42,990.
- Kerala was the only Indian state to put on display startups from diverse technological streams at the GITEX Future Stars venue, it said.
- KSUM is the nodal agency for entrepreneurship development and incubation activities in the state.
- Global retail major Walmart Inc is planning to demerge PhonePe, the payment system and digital wallet company of Flipkart so that its ownership will be vested directly with the US retail giant, two people familiar with the transaction told ET.
- “The move will help some of the existing investors in Flipkart to cash out in the secondary sale,” said one of the persons quoted above.