- InnovationQore is in talks to raise more from private equity and venture capital firms, Ganesh Raju, the CEO, said.
- Turbostart plans to invest and accelerate at least 100 startups in the next two years.
- Matrix Partners and Falcon Edge led the two investment rounds for the firm.
- DealShare plans to use the capital for geographic expansion as well as developing artificial intelligence-based solutions and growing an indigenous logistics network.
- The ‘social media platform for startups’ will bring together existing programs & connect firms to the right talent, mentor or VC fund.
- India ranks as the third-largest startup ecosystem in the world, with more than 7,200 startups.
- The fundraising plans come amid controversy around WeWork’s initial public offering.
- “We are in talks with global and domestic investors to raise money, mostly as structured debt,” said Jitu Virwani, Chairman, Embassy Group.
- Turning a profit is in as investors sound warning after some unicorns stumbled.
- For startups and investors that were used to heady times and big spending, that means it may be time for a reset.