- The final startups were identified through a rigorous selection process, wherein they were evaluated on the basis of their ideas, capabilities and project fitment.
- The program will help accelerate data innovation and drive opportunities for collaborative disruption with the brightest minds in the industry.
- The Expo focused sharply on funding this year and facilitated over 2000 investor meetings at the one-day event.
- Elevator Pitch Contest winner Nancy Bhasin of This for That receiving the award (In Pic).
- The launch is in line with Pepperfry’s aim to strengthen its services in South India, which contributes to 40% of the marketplace’s overall business.
- The home and furniture category has bulky products, which require facilities that allow the use of airspace such that products can be stacked to maximize utilization of the floor space.
- Amazon has introduced games and contests to make customers engage with the platform better.
- As customers spend more time on app playing games, apps get to charge more for advertisements.
- Amit’s 20 years of operating experience and terrific track record of building and managing hyper-growth tech businesses globally,
- Sequoia is also in the process of raising a separate seed fund, estimated at $150-$200 million that will target early-stage startups across India and Southeast Asia, and in which Anandan is expected to play a key role.