- The company has already lined up its next few investments and will cut a minimum of one to two cheques every month going forward.
- South Korean conglomerate Samsung Group has invested in four #Indian #startups, its first in the country, and plans to put money into 100 early and #growth-stage ventures in the country over three-five years.
- Artilab is also nurturing Turn Plus, a startup that has built an installable swivel seat mechanism which helps the disabled get in and out of a car.
- If you have a groundbreaking solution to improve the quality of life of the disabled, there is help around the corner to improvise, test and market that to deserving customers.
- From 4% during the first three quarters of 2017 to 10% till Q318, the share of co-working sector in total office leasing in #India shows growth of flexible working space is on steroids
- As one travels on the DND flyway from Delhi, two large banners on an under construction building proclaim WeWork is now in Noida.
- the rising demand of co-working spaces, Ahmedabad based co-working space provider #startup, The Address, is expanding its operations in major cities across India through a strategic partnership in Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru.
- The potential market size for the co-working segment across #India currently stands in the range of 12-16 million square feet.
- The ultra-secretive New York-based hedge fund has closed investments in at least half of these startups — nearly all of them in fintech or enterprise software segments.
- SoftBank Group Corp. and its Vision Fund, for instance, have invested in Delhivery, and in Ola, converting both into unicorns.