- Looking to transform itself into an innovation #hub, Dubai is wooing entrepreneurs from India, the third biggest startup base in the world, to set up shops in the emirate.
- The hub organised roadshows at the #Indian #startup capital of Bengaluru and Delhi last month to identify and attract high-potential #startups from #India.
- #Startup #founders and experts tell us what they want in this year’s Budget.
- Among other things the startup ecosystem is expecting the #government to provide for simpler regulations surrounding the tax levied upon Employee Stock Options.
- “An advisory board has been set up to help #startups in these sectors. We have already spoken to the largest banks in the #world,” said Pillai.
- Former CEO of California headquartered UST Global, Sajan Pillai, will kick-start a mega venture fund for #startups in September with an intial corpus of USD 50 TO 75 million.
- While the #Indian #startup ecosystem continues to shine, a lot more can be done in terms of innovation, #government policies and diversification to achieve the ‘unicorn’ status.
- While #Indian entrepreneurs have it good, if we are to leverage our entrepreneurial dividend (and consequently our demographic dividend) then more is needed.
- The new offerings are practical planning tools that help a consumer understand exactly what needs to be done and how they can do it.
- Yet most people are unable to plan well to meet all their financial needs. 2012 founded online investment services platform Scripbox wants to make the challenging task simple.